The Kuwaiti Ministry of Interior announced the arrival of two Airbus H225 long-range helicopters from France on February 20. Newly trained Kuwaiti pilots flew them on their five-day delivery journey. The ministry’s undersecretary, Lieutenant...
FEATURED VIDEO (EDITOR'S CHOICE)
Aerospace Industry / Europe / Infographics / Land Forces / Military & Intelligence / Naval Forces / News & Events Features / Osman Tufekci / Sci-Tech News / Special Reports / What's News? / World News
16 December 2022
Aerospace Industry / Air Power / All Aviation News / Columnists / Features & Analysis / Infographics / Interviews / Military Aviation News / Sci-Tech News / Space / Space Fiction / Space News / Space Technologies / Special Reports / USA/Canada / What's News? / World News
8 June 2019
- Afghanistan Airbus Australia Bae systems Boeing Canada China Europe F-15 F-16 F-16 Fighting Falcon F-22 F-35 France French Air Force Germany India Indian Air Force Iran Iraq Islamic State israel Italy japan Lockheed Martin Middle East NASA NATO North Korea Norway Pentagon RAF Russia Russian Air Force South Korea Syria Turkey U.S. Air Force U.S. Navy UK United States USA USAF US Air Force US Navy
NEWS & EVENTS FEATURES
AIR POWER NEWS
30 November 2020
- Australian Nuclear-powered submarines welcomed 15 October 2021Former Royal Navy (RN) nuclear submarine executive officer, Captain Henry Finnis (retd), sees the benefits of Australia acquiring the vessels as he reflects on his career as a submariner....
- Turkey-Slovakia Close Air Support Cooperation 13 October 2021NATO Advanced Air Controller Training Completed Successfully....
- Vefa'lı gençlerin 'İnsansız Yangın Söndürme Aracı' Başarılı 16 September 2021TEKNOFEST Havacılık, Uzay ve Teknoloji Festivali kapsamında düzenlenen insansız hava araçları yarışmasına katılan Vefa Havacılık Takımı'nın insansız yangın söndürme hava aracıyla yapılan denemeler başarıyla son...
- After 60 years, Chinook keeps getting better 1 September 2021This month marks 60 years since the Chinook prototype took to the skies, setting the stage for the rotorcraft’s eventual dominance in heavy-lift heroics....
- Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) 50 years of tradition 6 August 2021Fifty years ago, on July 11, Canada's newest airshow team took to the air for their first major airshow at CFB Moose Jaw. ...
- Rusya’dan yeni ‘kıyamet günü uçağı’ Ilyushin IL-96-400M 27 July 2021Rusya Devlet Başkanı Vladimir Putin, 2 adet yeni “kıyamet günü uçağı” yaptırıyor. Ilyuşin 96-400M model uçak, Putin’in eski kıyamet günü uçağı İl-80’nin yerini alacak. Bu özel donanımlı uçaklar, olası bir nükleer saldırıda Ru...
- Announcing the Royal Canadian Air Force 2024 Logo 6 July 2021With the RCAF Centennial anniversary only a thousand days away, Lieutenant-General Al Meinzinger, Commander of the Royal Canadian Air Force and Chief Warrant Officer John Hall, the RCAF Command CWO unveiled the RCAF 2024 logo and motto. The logo features the RCAF Roundel as the centrepiece of a stylized “100....