FEATURED VIDEO (EDITOR'S CHOICE)
Aerospace Industry / Air Power / Army / Army Aviation / From N. America / Global Security and Terrorism / Land Forces / Marry Reed / Military & Intelligence / Military Strategies / Sci-Tech News / Special Reports / Strategic and Tactical Developments / USA/Canada / What's News?
Lockheed Martin To Build First Long-Duration Energy Storage System For U.S. Army
14 June 2022
Air Power / From Oceania / Mert Berk / Military & Intelligence / Military Strategies / Naval Forces / Navy / Oceania / What's News?
Australian Nuclear-powered submarines welcomed
15 October 2021
4/5 Gen. Fighter News / Adams Barret / Aerospace Industry / Air Power / From N. America / History of Aviation / Military Aviation News / Sci-Tech News / Space / Space Defence / Space News / Space Technologies / Spaceships / USA/Canada
DARPA, AFRL, Lockheed Martin And Aerojet Rocketdyne Team Successfully Demonstrate HAWC, Hypersonic Air-Breathing Weapon Concept
5 April 2022
RobertBip says:Afterfive years with Hamburg, the defender agreed on a transfer toSchalke...
- Afghanistan Australia Bae systems Boeing Canada China Europe F-15 F-16 F-16 Fighting Falcon F-22 F-35 France French Air Force Germany India Indian Air Force Iran Iraq Islamic State israel japan Lockheed Martin Middle East NASA NATO North Korea Norway Pentagon RAF Russia Russian Air Force South Korea Syria Turkey U.S. Air Force U.S. Army U.S. Navy UK Ukraine United States USA USAF US Air Force US Navy
NEWS & EVENTS FEATURES
Aerospace Industry / Air Power / All Aviation News / Chris McInerney / Europe / From N. America / Military Aviation News / Navy / Navy Aviation / Photographs / USA/Canada / Week in Photos
Leonardo AW-101 All-Weather capabilities highlighted in 4,800 nm transit across the North Atlantic
28 December 2022
AIR POWER NEWS
Italian Army’s UH-90A helicopter fleet handover complete
2 December 2022
Argentina Opts For USA-built Chinook Helicopters
22 June 2022
- Australian Nuclear-powered submarines welcomed 15 October 2021Former Royal Navy (RN) nuclear submarine executive officer, Captain Henry Finnis (retd), sees the benefits of Australia acquiring the vessels as he reflects on his career as a submariner....
- Turkey-Slovakia Close Air Support Cooperation 13 October 2021NATO Advanced Air Controller Training Completed Successfully....
- Vefa'lı gençlerin 'İnsansız Yangın Söndürme Aracı' Başarılı 16 September 2021TEKNOFEST Havacılık, Uzay ve Teknoloji Festivali kapsamında düzenlenen insansız hava araçları yarışmasına katılan Vefa Havacılık Takımı'nın insansız yangın söndürme hava aracıyla yapılan denemeler başarıyla son...
- After 60 years, Chinook keeps getting better 1 September 2021This month marks 60 years since the Chinook prototype took to the skies, setting the stage for the rotorcraft’s eventual dominance in heavy-lift heroics....
- Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) 50 years of tradition 6 August 2021Fifty years ago, on July 11, Canada's newest airshow team took to the air for their first major airshow at CFB Moose Jaw. ...
- Rusya’dan yeni ‘kıyamet günü uçağı’ Ilyushin IL-96-400M 27 July 2021Rusya Devlet Başkanı Vladimir Putin, 2 adet yeni “kıyamet günü uçağı” yaptırıyor. Ilyuşin 96-400M model uçak, Putin’in eski kıyamet günü uçağı İl-80’nin yerini alacak. Bu özel donanımlı uçaklar, olası bir nükleer saldırıda Ru...
- Announcing the Royal Canadian Air Force 2024 Logo 6 July 2021With the RCAF Centennial anniversary only a thousand days away, Lieutenant-General Al Meinzinger, Commander of the Royal Canadian Air Force and Chief Warrant Officer John Hall, the RCAF Command CWO unveiled the RCAF 2024 logo and motto. The logo features the RCAF Roundel as the centrepiece of a stylized “100....