FEATURED VIDEO (EDITOR'S CHOICE)
My Homepage says:
- Afghanistan airbus group Al-Qaeda Bae systems China Europe F-15 F-16 F-16 Fighting Falcon F-35 F-35 Joint Strike Fighter France French Air Force Helicopter India Indian Air Force Iran Iraq ISIS Islamic State israel Italy japan Lockheed Martin Middle East MiG-21 NASA NATO North Korea Norway Pentagon RAF Rafale Reuters Russia Russian Air Force South Korea Syria Turkey U.S. Air Force UK USA USAF US Air Force US Navy
News & Events Features
Air Power News
14 Jan, 2018
- Are Aliens Plentiful, But We're Just Missing Them? 14 January 2018A little over 80 years ago, humanity first began broadcasting radio and television signals with enough power that they should leave Earth's atmosphere and progress deep into interstellar space. If someone living in a distant star system were keeping a vigilant eye out for these signals, they would not only be...
- Into the Blue Skies: Chinese C919 Passenger Jet Prototype Makes Successful Test Flight (VIDEO) 14 January 2018Into the Blue Skies: Chinese C919 Passenger Jet Prototype Makes Successful Test Flight (VIDEO)...
- NASA's TESS Telescope Should Spot Many 'Star Wars'-Like 'Tatooines' 13 January 2018NASA’s next extrasolar planet-hunting mission should detect dozens of circumbinary, Tatooine-like systems, in which a real-life planet circles two stars instead of one, say astronomers....
- If We Ever Get to Mars, the Beer Might Not Be Bad 12 January 2018Here’s an interplanetary botany discovery that took college students and not NASA scientists to find: Hops — the flowers used to add a pleasant bitterness to beer — grow well in Martian soil....
- Royal Netherlands Air Force F-35A Amazing Photos 7 January 2018Watch F-35s Do A Spectacular Low-Level Flyby Over Photographers At Star Wars Canyon....
- ASELSAN 2017'de 6,5 milyar liralık sipariş aldı 1 January 2018Türkiye’nin teknoloji üssü konumundaki ASELSAN, 2017’de yaklaşık 6,5 milyar liralık sipariş aldı....
- Is North Korea's Air Force a Big Threat or Totally Obsolete? 15 September 2017While old, the An-2 is one still an effective SOF support machines due to its low radar cross-section, ability to fly low and slow under the radar and rugged construction....